Saints in Iowa

Summers can be quite tough when it comes to church. Every summer we join a new ward and they seem to see us as "temporary" members. 

This ward has been complete opposite though! They have been so welcoming, sweet and caring. Last week we were invited to Sister Davidson's home for dessert! When she first mentioned it, Jordan and I could hardly contain our excitement! Aside from the fact that she is one of the coolest Sunday school teachers we've ever had, we miss Sundays with our families.
Before coming out here, we literally spent every chance we had with our families and we miss them so much! 

The classes are always perfect, we love attending with our friends and the members go out of their way to make us feel included! I just love it!

Something that is also cool is that our assigned temple is the Nauvoo Temple!! We can't wait to go do a session! 


I am really loving this place! Out of all the places I thought I'd fall in love with, Iowa would've never been at the top of my list! 


Comments

Popular Posts