Separation Problems.



Let me let you in on my world for the next three long days of loneliness. 
Jordan and I seriously do EVERYTHING together, but this week he left to work in Idaho. Three long days but even longer nights. 

Who knew falling asleep with a bigger bed would be so difficult?! 
Or that coming home to quiet house would be so annoying!! 
Even brushing my teeth is unexciting. 

Then there is technology. I was working all day this morning which made it impossible for me to send him any text before lunch which was at 1:30 !
But there is technology, so its not like the olden days where all there were was letters. 
Hallelujah!! 
However there are people who consider you the latest generation and judge. 
As part of my grieving I went to Cafe Rio today for lunch and found myself giggling and smiling while texting Jordan during the lunch hour line. Then I felt eyes starring, after ignoring it  for a couple of text I decided to look up and saw a couple...amazed at my "addicted" to technology self.
If only they knew I've never hated technology more than today because talking in person would be MUCH MUCH BETTER.

I guess the plus side to being alone is I've never been more excited for my incredible amount of American Heritage Homework to keep me busy (that or blogging like in this case). 
Im also thankful that I've had girlfriends call and keep me busy so I don't get lonely..even if it means  I walk around like a duck for a couple of days due to sore Zumba muscles....




Comments

Popular Posts