Because Im missing it....


I realize I never posted our vacations on here and Ive mentally been refusing to update the blog until I can update it about our trip to mexico but its already been a month so I think I should just do a quick update about our trip and let the blog move on! 

Also, Im really missing Mexico today so what a better way to deal with this feeling then to relive our wonderful vacation. 

Back in 2010 there were six missions in Mexico City, Jordan was called to serve in the Mexico City East Mission which by pure chance is the exact one my family lives in!!
..Okay so just kidding about the pure chance part(:

Im pretty sure that since Jordan and I met its been a dream to travel Mexico together and it finally happened ! We loved it (: 
 First stop.....
This was Jordans first time at the beach since he was a litte boy so he loved it!!
I dreamed of this moment right here, mexican food, Cancun and Mariachis !!! 
Ive always loved turtles so Jordan surprised me and took me to a turtle farm!! (: It was so cool! 
We also took a tour to a Mayan Village and met this beautiful Mayan Family (: 
We finished our trip at one of the worlds 7 wonders. Chichenitza it was so beautiful! We didnt take a church tour but from what we know some people believe this is where Jesus Christ came when he arrived at the americas!! 

After Cancun we headed to Mexico City for a couple of days! Only a couple of days because it had been FOURTEEN years since Id seen my family and I wanted to meet them all over again. 


It was in a nutshell the best experience of my entire life. 


As we were flying over cities I would look down and ask Jordan "is that it?!" and he would say "no, Mexico City is much much bigger" 
My nerves were high and my excitement was bursting out of every pore 
and then I saw it (: 
Home Sweet Home!!! 
I cried like a baby! 
We were basically overfed by my wonderful family! We ate cravings of years in a matter of three days...It was AWESOME (: 
The first night after our 4th meal in less than 6 hours we were sitting there talking when suddenly a band of mariachis knocked on the door (: 
It was such a nice welcome home. 
I grew up dancing with my uncles and mariachis meant music and music meant I got to finally dance with all my uncles all over again (: 
While Jordan danced with my aunts (; 
My awesome family eating junk food and talking (: this is basically how it was every day.. EVERYONE was there taking advantage of every second together (: 

anddd of course we visited one of Jordans ward's! This was his last area (: 
He was so sad because he forgot his white shirt but luckly he had packed this nice shirt ! 

This was one of Jordans awesome friends in his last area and this guy's dad has the MOST amazing investigator story! 
All these cute ladies were so happy when they realized they could hug him finally so they all lined up and went for it (: haha 

So if you cant tell we had the trip of a lifetime and we cant wait to get back to mexico asap!! 
This time for longer and to visit and tour more of Jordan's mission (: 











Comments

Popular Posts