On cloud 9

Jordan and I decided to take our relationship to the next level.
After a year and four months of being married we decided it was time to ...
Fly together.

Alright so it wasn't as romantic as I'm making the first part sounds, truth is some big important life changing thing was happening in Utah for us so Jordan and I had to fly back for a couple of days and a plane was faster. 

It was honestly so fun, except for on my way back from New York I've always been on planes by myself. I always traveled solo and wondered what it would be like to travel with my own personal pillow other than my stuffed animal. Let's just say it was awesome, my stuffed animal stayed with the luggage the whole way back (: 
Not to mention the stress relief that was lifted off my shoulders of sitting by that one person on the plane to share the gospel with like all the apostles always seem to do.
This time I sat by my best friend who thankfully is already a member, smells good and allowed me to adjust him according to my neck's special needs. 

Aside from actually being in the plane, apparently making a flight takes double effort with two people...who knew? 
You know how people always say you ABSOLUTELY need to be there an hour before? I am proud to announce I always made every plane with taking my sweet time and arriving 30 or less minutes before. 
Well I think our last experience sprinting past security, up the escalators and to our gate has officially knocked that wisdom out the window. Haha 

Two fun facts about us and planes?
I basically pass out as soon as we take off. Something about planes just puts me to sleep until we land. 
Jordan gets ginger ale  every time he's on a plane because it makes him feel "fancy" 

Long story short we loved flying together, time went by super fast and it's a good thing because we will be doing a lot of flying in the next month. 


Stay tuned to find out where we will head to next(; 



Comments

Popular Posts