Oh the beauty of the earth!

Confession time. 
We love walks! 
I know, that's so private but I just had to share. 

Before I was married I loved taking walks, I thought there was nothing better than walking and talking to myself. 
WRONG!
Walking and talking with Jordan is much much better. 

Walks are where we share our stories, talk about the future, set goals, tell jokes, share our secrets, I'm telling you its a real blast! What also makes taking walks so absolutely fun is where you take them. 

Last week we found the cutest little park just minutes away from our apartment here in Texas. It was absolutely peaceful, we both agreed that other than the temple, nature is where we feel closest to Heavenly Father. 

So here are some pictures of this beautiful park. 


Now get off the internet and go take a walk (: 

Comments

Popular Posts