If you can't take the Heat..

Sports....
As a child I was raised to love soccer, so I do.
I think its supposed to be in our blood to be naturally good at soccer but I will be one of the few Mexicans to admit that I really really stink. 
Good thing to love a sport you dont have to be good at it or else I wouldnt be able to watch any.  

I think its safe to say that I'm a girl who loves sports. My favorite has always been football though. Something about watching people knock each other out just gives me a thrill. (: 
And that feeling you get when you watch someone just run past everyone and make a touch down? 
Yahh I love that feeling!

The one sport I always hated though .... 

Then I married it. 



Provo League Champs 2013
  Provo League Champs 2014

Thankfully I married a champ and now I actually love it! I know most of the updates (because ESPN texts Jordan more than I do). A little praise to Jordan who is awesome at basketball by the way!

To learn to love it I had to pick a team! 
Since we already love the same football team (go cougars!!), why not some rivalry?

Jordan's team is 
Brooklyn Nets

I chose Miami because Lebron is just awesome (and Jordan loves Kolbe).

It was a great year to begin my journey following my team since 
Brooklyn beat Miami during regular basketball season 
too bad they didn't stand a chance in the playoffs.

  

So sorry Jordan but this post is for Miami! But congratulations on making me love the sport !! (:

Im clearly in the wrong state, since everyone here is rocking their Spur jerseys! But dont worry Im working on ordering my Miami shirt(; 

Good luck at finals Miami! 
*again*





Comments

Popular Posts