Hobby vs Reality

Oh boy, I haven't blogged in a while. 
I know that you don't all sit at home waiting for my next blog, but for my own records I'd like to be more constant than this. Jordan has been working on a blog he had to do for his class and I've helped him write a post or two. 
Helping him made me realize that blogging has always been my little hobby, but the funny thing about this hobby is, I only write about my experiences and in order to write about them, I have to have them first. 
The thing is, lately with this cute little bundle of joy that I have...it's difficult to live them and have enough energy or time to write about them too. 

Just a quick update. 

Boston is 3 months now! Woahh! My little boy is growing growing and every day he gets cuter and smarter.  

I seriously love being a mom to my little guy and because I think we women deserve to praise ourselves a little more, I must admit, I'm rocking this whole being a mom stuff. I was happy to see how easy of an adjustment it has been for me. 

Jordan and I are both in school. I'm one credit shy of being full time and about one homework assignment away from going insane. I can't be both great at school and being a mom, so I choose the latter. 

We are still traveling all over. I can't remember the last time there wasn't a suitcase or box in our living room floor. Last week we went to Las Vegas for Jordan's company award ceremony. It was a red tie event so Boston was all dressed for the occasion. 




This was the first year Jordan didn't win some kind of award and with our competitive nature that was a tough pill to swallow, but then we looked down at our cute little trophy! We remember this past summer we survived and did the very best we could. He still finished top 4 in the big one-on-one competition so that was nice(:
I'm so incredibly proud of my hardworking husband. 
He has been killing it in school, has straight A's while being a dad, doing an internship and working for NOW. He's my dream come true (: 


Tomorrow we leave for Mexico!! 
We get to go to Cancun with NOW (the company Jordan sells for), visit my family in Mexico City AND we are also going to Molango! 
Molango is a city far away from Mexico City, where Jordan served for 7 months out of his mission. The members there are elect and we can't wait to visit them all. They're throwing a branch party so Jordan can see everyone! 

Life sounds like fun and games but we still sometimes struggle. Our house is a mess because we can't find time for everything. We have been sleep deprived trying to get all our homework done for our trip. Also, my anxiety is through the roof because I want both of my boys to be safe and healthy while we are in Mexico. 


Comments

Popular Posts