Boy or Girl

Somewhere on my road as a teenager I decided that I would have all boys as my children. I think it was during the difficult teenage years when girls were annoying to me and I just wanted to hang out with the boys. 

Jordan had a dream on his mission of him holding a cute little girl who he is convinced was his daughter. He even named her! 

I have never been a big fan of telling people "you just know" because I feel like I should give people more than just that. However, this whole pregnancy has been exactly that for me. 

I "just knew" when I was pregnant even before I was able to take a test and I "just knew" I was having a little boy first, since I was a teenager haha. 

So over the past few months I just had to convince Jordan that we were having a little boy first and once he was convinced...I freaked out! 

What if I was leading him astray!? 
What would I do with all the boy baby clothes I've bought over the years?
Will I be able to raise a girl?

The week before the ultrasound I began to call my baby a she instead of a he. I wanted to make sure that this little angel knew I loved "it" regardless of gender...but I still held on to hope that it would be a boy. 

Then the ultrasound came... 



We are so excited to meet him!!

 




Comments

Popular Posts