Months later!

My main motivation to keep this blog updated was to tell all of our China stories. Turns out we lived China but didn't quite have time to write about it. 

We have been home for about 2 1/2 months now and we have LOVED being back in America! We loved China but it was time to return home. 

We got to surprise our families for Christmas, got an apartment and both are back in school now! Jordan is working hard getting ready for May which is when our next summer begins. 

Many people know but we must blog that before we left China, we received a call from heaven! There was a little angel eager to come down to join us! 

We are going to be parents and we are SOOO excited. We feel so blessed at the thought of being entrusted with one of God's little angels. A couple of years back we were told that I would have a hard time getting pregnant so that made me really scared to ever try. When Jordan brought up the thought in China I was very against it but after praying and feeling that excitement and call from heaven, I knew it was time and he did too. 

We were so blessed to get pregnant right away and I am sure that it's because our sweet angel is just so excited to join us!

The baby is Due August 11th, a few days before summer sales end for Jordan and I. We love our little China souvenir and enjoy joking that our baby was "Made in China".

 

Comments

Popular Posts