Christmas

A couple of weeks ago Jordan and I were discussing my concern on keeping Christmas in our home centered around Christ and we talked about some ways we could do so. 

We read a post by President Monson on facebook suggesting that we create traditions now that can help us keep a Christ centered home. 
So we began some traditions this year that really helped. 

1) Each night one of us shared our favorite Christ story and how that made us feel about Christ. 
2) service we did as much service as possible as Christmas approached.
3) we shared our testimony of Christ to my family!  
4) Watch the nativity movie on Christmas day (: 

We truly had a wonderful Christmas with his and my family! Lots of yummy and unhealthy food, games and missionary calls from our favorite missionaries Nathan and Edgar. 

I made Jordan pretty happy with his new NBA xbox game and he made me pretty happy with my new Paleo Cookbook. hah the things that make you excited as you grow up. 

Comments

Popular Posts