Staycation

Well, summer sales are over for us.
Got home two weeks ago and went straight to Bear Lake with Jordans family.
It was an absolute blast. 



I used to hate playing board games but they make it so fun and Ive caught on to the tradition. 
One of the mornings there the girls went to ride horses while the boys went to play golf.

 
Which reminds me I should mention I'll proabably never get a car now because I just want a horse.
We also enjoyed some delicious Raspberry Shakes. 
Along with that we rented a Jet Ski and I terrified Jordan and Stephanie with my crazy driving skills. 

So we came home with little time to relax but it was well worth it. Plus we got to relax a little there too! (: 

However this entire week will go down in history as our "staycation" as Jordan calls it. 
Since we cant start school yet and Jordan cant technically work until September and Im still searching for a job we've been vacationing at home!! 
Its been great! 

Jordan has made dinner twice out of the three days of the week. 
We've slowly been unpacking and packing for our next adventure and we've been cathing up on our modern family. We attended our ward also and got to see some of our Young Single Adults as well, I know I dont have children and some of these YSA are older than me but the love I feel for them I feel like is pretty close to the love Ill feel for my own children some day. 

Its crazy how little weve been home and will be home for the next month. 
We have a couple of big trips planned and we couldnt be more excited. Jordan has worked extremely hard to make these trips happen and we just cant wait. 

Thats the update for now but you do not want to miss the next one!!(: 


Comments

Popular Posts